BUAL Sip (Coming Soon)
SIP trunking is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and streaming media service based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) by which Neu Node as Internet telephony service providers (ITSPs) deliver telephone services and unified communications to customers equipped with SIP-based private branch exchange (IP-PBX) and Unified Communications facilities. Most Unified Communications software applications provide voice, video, and other streaming media applications such as desktop sharing, web conferencing, and shared whiteboard.
SIP Trunking provides efficient and cost-effective solution to businesses to replace traditional phone lines with BUAL Sip’s Low Cost SIP Trunking Solution. Besides saving thousands on local and long distance calls, SIP Trunking enables you to provide higher standard of service which is extremely flexible and highly scalable.
SIP Trunking Benefits:
- Work with any SIP Compatible PBX or SIP Trunking Softswitch.
- No Need to invest in expensive TDM equipments.
- Reduce monthly expenses
- Low monthly rates, per channel or per minute.
- Pay for trunks you use.
- Single internet connection works for data and voice.
- Best for organization at multiple locations.
- Redundancy with multiple SIP Trunking Services providers.
- Flexible termination of calls to preferred providers.